Friday, May 1, 2009

For those who were wondering where I've been,

I have been away to a camp (well more like a bengkel pemilihan biasiswa thingy) from Yayasan TM. Starting from 26-29th of April.

I won't rant on every detail I've gone through the camp, but what I can do is to give you stalkers the highlights:

  1. Met new friends from my group, like Jonathan, Azrif, Acap, Christine So What, Renu@ Reshmonu, Javed, Bliya@Billy, Sharidah, Yee, Wei Ting, Arina, and many many more. They are kind and friendly. ROXXOR.
  2. There were lots of group talking and discussions.
  3. Throughout the 4 days camp I had 12 meals.
  4. There were no outdoor activities, very potong.
  5. During the camp, I studied animals such as fish, ducks, chickens, cows, etc. I can excel in zoology. HAH.
  6. I was labeled a pedophile just because I said Connie Talbot is cute (she was in the finals of Britain's Got Talent).
  7. I'm not gay (refers to the word for homosexual guys) but I'm gay ( refers to the word for HAPPY). *zomg this sounds so wrong*.
  8. I wrote essays.
  9. There are gung ho "One Malaysia" Malaysians.
  10. I sang oldies like 'My Way', 'Beautiful Sunday', 'Don't Worry Be Happy', etc.
yeah, so that wraps up the camp I've went to.


p.s. SORRY FOR THE TYPO ERROR. ITS SHARIDA. Flo-rida's sister. happy?

3 comments:

ASYRAF A said...

In a strange way, I kinda miss the whole thing.
lol

Arina A. said...

im here! lallalala

Icarus said...

ah...shawn..
lei hai ah-beng...
hahaha...shawn.. so gay plus lala...
ok2..i like your calculator..its so charming..