Monday, April 21, 2008

M y first tag orhx

Name: Chua Li Shawn
Nickname: Bobo, purple Barney...
Name you wish you had: dunno... I'm kinda proud of mine
What do people normally mistaken your name as: swan (shawn)
Birthday: 22-7-1991
Birthplace: Pantai hosp. I think
Time Of Birth: forgot liao
Single or taken: like hell you know
Zodiac Sign: cancer gua... or is it leo?

YOUR APPERANCE
How tall are you: as tall as Yao Ming
Wish you were taller?: I am too tall to be taller
Short or long hair: Short hair
Ever dyed your hair a bizzare colour?: nah. .. very lala
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair: i spiked my hair?
Glasses or contacts?: glasses (wtf with glasses.. my specs are PLASTIC).
Do you wear makeup?: do I look I a girl to you?
Ever had hair extensions? duno wtf is that.
Paint your nail?: that will make me very sissy!I like it! (not)

IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER
Shy or outgoing?: both... but i think outgoing
Looks or personality?: both are equally important
Sexy or cute?: cute AND sexy.
Older or younger?: nah, it doesn't matter
Turn on: self-confidence, cheerful, pretty
Turn off: 38 girls and irritating

Flowers or chocolates?: CHOCOLATES! with nuts especially
Rap or rock?: rock.
Relationship or one night stand?: both.(muahaha)
School or work?: school. you will love school when you're working.
Love or money?: love and money.
Country or city?: does that really makes a difference?
Friends or family?: both

HAVE YOU EVER
Lied?: nah, I don't lie (*wink*)
Stole something?: is 'chor' considered steling?
Smoked: no and never
Hurt someone close to you: yah
Broke someone's heart?: yah
Wish you were a prince/princess: why would I?
Shaved your head?: hell no
Been in love: yup
Used chopsticks: everyday (I'm A CHINESE)
Sang in the mirror to yourself?:not that gay

FAVOURITES
Colour: purple and blue
Movie: haha...'Jumper'?
Location: peaceful place
Ever cried over someone?: yah
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: my attitude.

tagging:
i seriously don't know who to tag... maybe U5!

No comments: